Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Children's Museum - Part II !!

The Children's Museum was a wonderful experience for both of us, and I am learning how 'cool' Micki is when she is around other people.  She always 'checks in' with me, to make sure I am watching out for her.. "how am I doing, Mom?"


But she is also learning how to connect with her visitors.  This little girl was afraid when Micki tried to walk up to her, so the little girl kept backing away when Micki approached - but as you can see, they worked this out very nicely together.  The photo that I missed was when the little girl stood up and very gently hugged Micki before walking away.

My little "star" met and was petted by over 200 people that Saturday, and she would have stayed longer if we had had the opportunity.  She had a very good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment